Through quality, reliable facility services and building maintenance services, ETCS maintains and drives the performance, lifespan and ultimately the value of your assets. We’re different from our competitors because we self-perform most services rather than subcontracting. You’ll benefit from increased efficiencies and savings. Plus, our emphasis on sustainable practices in essential building services maintenance can help you meet OH&S and social responsibility goals.
We aim to carry out on behalf of our customer, a full compliance program for all essential services tasks including detailed results of ALL serviced assets for compliance purposes. We do this by providing a well-planned, preventative maintenance program that is fully automated with bar coding facility allowing for easy identification and maintenance history.
ETCS was established in 2003 under the name of Electrical Testing & Compliance Service with a staff of just three. Whilst the business initially only serviced the electrical OH&S segment it soon saw oppotunities and diversified into Portable Fire Equipment Servicing. It wasn't long before it progressed down the path of designing, building, and then implementing an asset management software platform. This enabled the company to grow significantly since 2009 to a stage where we now employ staff in many different trades related to building maintenence and essential services maintenance of those buildings or individual assets. Our systems were soon identified by many government departments and large business organisations just how easy ETCS could manage their compliance and maintenance issues. This has seen ETCS win many large maintenance contracts since 2009 and continues to grow whilst employing skilled and competent staff.
Whilst we are now known to most of our newer clients as ETCS, we still service clients in a multitude of building maintenance, electrical, fire or OH&S tasks from 2003 who still call us by Electrical Testing & Compliance Service........we don't mind as it reminds us that customer service is still valued in business and there is no better recognition to us than a customer still calling you by your old name. Quite simply if we hadn't looked after these customers you can rest assured they wouldn't still be with us today! Oh, and for all of our more "matured" clients who may just be reading this..........thankyou, we really do appreciate your continued support over all these years.
- ETCS currently carries out maintenance for many household names with national and international exposure. This has seen ETCS' continued growth through all service sectors.
- Many of our new client base are referrals from current clients
- ETCS has fully trained and competent staff.
- ETCS is currently obtaining formal QA recognition for ISO9001 and 4801.
- New Workplace OH&S Laws place more focus and accountability on businesses to ensure all essential safety segments are maintained and documented.
- Electricity can kill in 30 milliseconds.
- There were 13 electrical fatalities reported in 2000, an additional 350 non fatal accidents were reported, resulting in large litigation suits for both business and individuals.
- Most fires in premises are caused by faulty electrical equipment or switchboard failures.
- All workplace accidents are investigated vigorously by each states authority. The trend in recent years has seen an increase in workplace audits by workcover inspectors. Any non compliance or disregard for the current laws could result in litigation against the company, management or staff.